Y’all aint ready
- So how about last night at work, I worked an awesome party for a local group Hollyweerd (who I LOVE). It was full of celebs and all that. L.A. Ried, The Clipse, DJ Khaled (who I didn’t recognize and had to ask twice what his name was, then I figured it out). But I was so irritated.
- I was irritated because I lost T-Pain’s Mama’s credit card. I honestly think she put it in her purse or something and will find it later today, but whatever. I still felt pretty bad. And she took away her tip for me. 😦
- Why was she (she told me her name was Mama Pain), Lil Wayne’s Mama, and a bunch of other oldies in there last night?
- Why is Mama Pain so much better looking than T-Pain and why won’t she help him?
- Why am I taller than Pusha T?
- Why when I asked DJ Khaled what his name was (twice) he said it like he does on his mixes.
- I made a grip of money last night though So I can’t even be mad.
- I’ve been getting hazed up by my Church dance ministry leaders and it’s kinda hard for me to keep silent about it. Won’t someone think about the dancers?
- I’m so sleepy. I think a work nap will be an all day affair for me.
- Last night this complete random tried so hard to “holla” at me. But his first approach to me was to tell me he had bad breath and needed mints. I gave him lemons and he then went on to try to “holla”. Wanna know what I said?
ladebelle’s random facts:
- mabelle is coming in town today so i had to hide all my crazy sex games and empty alcohol bottles… jk… kinda…
- i finally managed to put away ALLLLLL my clean clothes and am currently working on my shoes whilst finishing up laundry **sigh**
- i was plagued by the most awfullest migraine monday after hitting up a jam session… related? i hope not…
- we took the girls from our mentoring program to see “America the Beautiful” last nite. i highly recommend everyone watch it. it’s already on my netflix. it’s about the standards of beauty in america. it’s pretty shocking.
- my cubbie neighbor’s kennel cough is getting worse… like really… gross
- surprisingly, this was a mellow week for me. my inner rockstar must be in hibernation from all the partying and bullshitting that i was doing before… thank the Lord too cuz i needed a break!
- we’re doing a “biggest loser” contest at work and skinny people have signed up… wtf?!?!?
- for the first time since i’ve had my iphone, i left it at home. it’s freeing–kinda.
that’s about it guys…
ladebelle & Ms. NoThanks
Thank God it’s Friday fellow Ranters! Nevermind the actual day, let’s just be glad the weekend is here. I hope you all have great plans for tomorrow and if not, please check out this blog to see other really smart options. It seems that Ladebelle and I love the city of New York, and while I was in the city last week, she is there this week. I’m not sure if we’ll hear from her, but here goes!
From now on, you can refer to me as Ms. NoThanks. 🙂 (for reasons I cannot go into lol)
- I’m really proud of myself for some of my humanitarian projects I got goin’ on. I just know they will be successful.
- I have some GREAT links to share with y’all.
ladebelle’s fun facts
- i’ve made it home safely… tho i didn’t get home till waaaaay early this morning (courtesy to a night out on the town with enoch)
- i’ve decided that i really miss ny and might be contemplating a move back… might be…
- i just had a conversation with the first person in my family outside of my my mom, dad, and brother about my divorce and it wasn’t as awkward as i thought and apparently secrets are always kept in my family
- i think ny-ers have more northern hospitality then southerners
- my bizness is booming!!! so if you need stationary, flyers, logo design, bizness cards hit me up!!!
- i’m about to go and enjoy the not so cold weather of the city but the cold weather of my pops’ place!
Enjoy everyone! Leave some of your fave links!
Ms. NoThanks & lovely ladebelle
yeah so this didn’t quite catch on last week but fuck it, we’re doing it again cuz we liked it!
- i hate that time is literally flying… my weeks are going by faster and so are my weekends
- i’m running off maybe 10 hours of sleep for the week
- i finally got my business cards in the mail and they are so super hot
- we taught the girls about the importance of friendship and i’m happy that i have really close friends that i can share my friendship with
- after being tagged 25 times, i finally shared my 25 random facts about myself on facebook
- i managed not to cry once this week or feel guilty about anything
- i’ve managed to fall in love with yet another one of mr. smart guy’s master mixes
- i got another client doing their fliers
- i FINALLY got a chance to give myself a facial and deep condition my hair… nice…
as you guys know, JG* is flitting about in my great home town of NY so check her out on twitter for her updates cuz i don’t know if she’s gonna post her facts here!
Never fear…. I’m in this thing!
- So I love NYC. I don’t think I could handle living here, but I love to visit. It’s like my second home.
- I’m about to meet one of my sorors for some fun in Brooklyn. I’m a loser, cuz I love riding the subway.
- I have a love/hate relationship with the person I’m visiting. So far it’s been all love. Good times. We’ll see how long this lasts.
- I really wish I could go running while I’m here. But I’ve slipped on the damn ice enough to know better than to try.
- I think I’m going to cook my friend dinner tonight. I meant to last night, but I ended up meeting him in the city and when the driver dropped us off, I was to tired.
- How cool, his company has a driving service.
- I have a lot of new stuff going up on the other blog, so y’all be on the lookout. Like the good Alpha’s at FAMU used to say “Be in or be out” (BN or Be out…Shout out to Beta Nu)
- I have some other business stuff about to explode, so REALLY keep a watchful eye on that.
- Overall I’m pretty happy about life. I’m broke, but I’m good. 🙂
alright, now it’s your turn to share your week in review!
aside from the fact that JG* and i are becoming more lazy writing a lot for this blog, we thought that it would be cool to follow behind other bloggers like SBM and have a standard friday blog…
soooooo we’re doing a week in review with friday’s facts! these facts can be fun, funny, sad, silly, or whatever but just highlight your week…
without further adieu, here we go!
ladebelle’s friday facts
- gossip girls was a rerun and that made me sad
- the afterschool program that i just got involved in where we mentor young girls has just started this week
- for all those atlantans who love hip hop and MC battles, the MIC CLUB is officially up and running… (Wed. @10pm @SugarHill hosted by Dres ThaBeatnik and 4Kings Entertainment)
- i cooked for the first time since christmas last nite
- i officially hate vanilla slim fast shakes… they are the worst thing since relationships gone sour
JG*s friday facts
- Lames make me sick. Seriously. I’m allergic and I came across one the other night that’s had me itching like crazy.
- I know that I’m sliming down due to my workout. But my ass is expanding because my jeans DO NOT fit around my thighs and booty anymore. I like it. I think my trainer is giving me things specifically to keep the fat booty.
- 100% of my applications for B-school are done. D.C. or Chicago, be on the lookout for a JG* near you in the fall.
- I’m driving home to Florida for the Super Bowl because my Dad is paying me $100 to do so. Love my parents.
- If you don’t go visit JG* Runs the City, I will hate you. Also, ladebelle needs to get her video blogs up on that site as well. *ahem*
alright guys! now it’s your turn! share some facts from this week with us…
ladebelle & JG*