alright! you know the deal… share your week in review with us!
- i have had the awesomeess of awesome weeks… surprisingly, no complaints here.
- i was flashed a week ago while walking my dogs. made for an interesting close of my day.
- i got over being sick with the bird flu and then was plagued by a stomach bug but i think i’m all good now.
- last nite i went to the jaspects & friends concert and they did more then rock the house. check for my review here later on this afternoon.
- i was toying with idea of hosting rants on another blogging site but i actually love wordpress entirely too much to switch.
- this week i managed to get pretty much everything i needed to get done, done and have been to work early despite my partying till a couple hours before coming in.
- JG* and i are looking for 2-4 guest bloggers. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.
- hmm… I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
that’s it for me… *JG you’re up!
And here I am.
- I overslept this morning and got to work later than I usually do. I felt kinda bad.
- I start my fast on Monday. Very excited. You can check out what it consists of here.
- Started a community project with the Covenant House. Please become a fan on Facebook and JOIN THE MOVEMENT.
- I’m pretty sleepy right now, but I am having the best week ever!
- I went to the Apple Store last night to get Apple Care for my computer. Thank God. It had been a year to the DAY. If I had gone this weekend I would have been SOL.
- I have an 8 hour workshop tomorrow for Liturgic Dance. I am gonna be so tired! But one of my BFF’s Daddys is head coach for a certain ACC team, so I’ll be watching the games live this weekend! Oh yea!
And I’m out!