yes, i know that funnest is not technically a word but for today, it is! you guys already know the drill so let’s rock!
ladebelle’s fun facts for the week:
- i’m still sick… go figure
- this is like day 10 of me being a raw foodie and the thought of anything cooked makes my mouth water
- last nite i had my first tweet up with HollyGoLightly and we had a BLIZAST!!!
- this morning i’m still feeling the effects of last nite and have a mean “lean” as someone put it
- coughing is horribly annoying while sneezing makes me feel wonderful
- sexting is a serious epidemic… people need to relax some more
- the last person i talked to on the phone made me smile and i liked that
- yesterday’s post and the comments about it brought great laughter to me… special shout out to jared who surprisingly read the blog and posted a nice comment to it…
- i guess i’m now accepting questions from readers… shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to submit a question, scenario, topic, etc.
JG* in the House!
- Yes yes y’all and it don’t stop. I’m in Chicago. I love this city. They are going to have to remove me in a box. Nah…i’mma leave when my flight is scheduled. LOL
- I’ve been working on my Northern slang. So now I say “Son” or “yea* son” like all the time. Son
- I haven’t worked out since Tuesday and I’m feeling pretty bad about it.
- Everybody on twitter tweeting Michael Jackson stuff got me all hype this morning. Come on y’all. And Diddy. Popeyes is better. Case closed.
- I’m claiming that this year is “Do Better ’09” because I have seen some real coonery out there and it needs to stop.
- I’m in hardcore booski hunt. I mean I’m not hunting. But I’m putting the bait out there. Spring is in the air and I’m feeling all lovey.
- Hey! Add me on facebook!
- I’m driving to Florida as soon as my flight lands tonight. I swear. I be movin.
- I gotta find a way to keep parts of this southern girl inside of me when I make it big. I love that I say things like “I be movin”.
as most of you know, JG* is out in chi-town running the streets making the world a better place so we shall see if she posts her facts (i hope she does cuz i haven’t had a chance to catch up with her this week).
alrighty, it’s you guys’ turn!