Y’all aint ready
- So how about last night at work, I worked an awesome party for a local group Hollyweerd (who I LOVE). It was full of celebs and all that. L.A. Ried, The Clipse, DJ Khaled (who I didn’t recognize and had to ask twice what his name was, then I figured it out). But I was so irritated.
- I was irritated because I lost T-Pain’s Mama’s credit card. I honestly think she put it in her purse or something and will find it later today, but whatever. I still felt pretty bad. And she took away her tip for me. 😦
- Why was she (she told me her name was Mama Pain), Lil Wayne’s Mama, and a bunch of other oldies in there last night?
- Why is Mama Pain so much better looking than T-Pain and why won’t she help him?
- Why am I taller than Pusha T?
- Why when I asked DJ Khaled what his name was (twice) he said it like he does on his mixes.
- I made a grip of money last night though So I can’t even be mad.
- I’ve been getting hazed up by my Church dance ministry leaders and it’s kinda hard for me to keep silent about it. Won’t someone think about the dancers?
- I’m so sleepy. I think a work nap will be an all day affair for me.
- Last night this complete random tried so hard to “holla” at me. But his first approach to me was to tell me he had bad breath and needed mints. I gave him lemons and he then went on to try to “holla”. Wanna know what I said?
ladebelle’s random facts:
- mabelle is coming in town today so i had to hide all my crazy sex games and empty alcohol bottles… jk… kinda…
- i finally managed to put away ALLLLLL my clean clothes and am currently working on my shoes whilst finishing up laundry **sigh**
- i was plagued by the most awfullest migraine monday after hitting up a jam session… related? i hope not…
- we took the girls from our mentoring program to see “America the Beautiful” last nite. i highly recommend everyone watch it. it’s already on my netflix. it’s about the standards of beauty in america. it’s pretty shocking.
- my cubbie neighbor’s kennel cough is getting worse… like really… gross
- surprisingly, this was a mellow week for me. my inner rockstar must be in hibernation from all the partying and bullshitting that i was doing before… thank the Lord too cuz i needed a break!
- we’re doing a “biggest loser” contest at work and skinny people have signed up… wtf?!?!?
- for the first time since i’ve had my iphone, i left it at home. it’s freeing–kinda.
that’s about it guys…
ladebelle & Ms. NoThanks