Thank God it’s Friday fellow Ranters! Nevermind the actual day, let’s just be glad the weekend is here. I hope you all have great plans for tomorrow and if not, please check out this blog to see other really smart options. It seems that Ladebelle and I love the city of New York, and while I was in the city last week, she is there this week. I’m not sure if we’ll hear from her, but here goes!
From now on, you can refer to me as Ms. NoThanks. 🙂 (for reasons I cannot go into lol)
- I’m really proud of myself for some of my humanitarian projects I got goin’ on. I just know they will be successful.
- I have some GREAT links to share with y’all.
- Sex Info 101. This site is awesome if you really want to step up your position game.
- F*** My Life. It seems like everyone discovered this one this week. But aint it great?
- Obama is tired of your Mother F’in Ish! Let me just say, this post had me CRYING!
- And to pay homage to our treks to NYC, I present to you: Overheard in New York. Along the same lines as F*** my life. LOL
ladebelle’s fun facts
- i’ve made it home safely… tho i didn’t get home till waaaaay early this morning (courtesy to a night out on the town with enoch)
- i’ve decided that i really miss ny and might be contemplating a move back… might be…
- i just had a conversation with the first person in my family outside of my my mom, dad, and brother about my divorce and it wasn’t as awkward as i thought and apparently secrets are always kept in my family
- i think ny-ers have more northern hospitality then southerners
- my bizness is booming!!! so if you need stationary, flyers, logo design, bizness cards hit me up!!!
- i’m about to go and enjoy the not so cold weather of the city but the cold weather of my pops’ place!
Enjoy everyone! Leave some of your fave links!
Ms. NoThanks & lovely ladebelle